Odds. Ends. Other stuff.
Here's a collection of useful and/or weird little tips that don't quite rate a full answer page of their own.
- Right-click Friday's question list to access the basic features you use most often in Friday.
- If you need to show Friday's placeholders in the HTML Friday generates, it may not work, since Friday's job is to replace the placeholders with other content. You can use this HTML code instead:
- For the same reason, instead of literal colons, type :
- Hint: Add these and other little tricks to your custom html tags to save time entering them
- The caption of Friday's main screen is is the Title you've given the FAQ (in Settings).
If you haven't given your FAQ a title, then it's the path to the FAQ. This won't change immediately when you change the title in the Settings dialog. You'll have to re-open the FAQ to see the new caption. You can simply choose File, Open and re-open the same FAQ if you like.
Last edited on 11/1/2004 1:41:23 AM
Naturally, all content & site maintenance by
Friday The Automatic FAQ Maker