Supercharge your PowerPoint Productivity with
Click here to learn how
BATCH PRINT PDFs using Windows Explorer
Batch print instrux from Acrobuddies allowing you to batch print a selection of PDFs from Win Explorer to the default printer w/o a dialog box. Win98/WinNT only.
- Windows Explorer, choose View, Folder Options, choose File Types tab and highlight the item associated with PDF files
- Click Edit
- Click New
- In the Action box type: Adobe Batch Print or whatever you'd like to call it
- In the Application used to perform action box, type this, substituting the full path to Reader/Acrobat/Exchange as needed
If the path includes spaces, it may be necessary to enclose it in quotes as well.
- Put a checkmark next to Use DDE
- In the DDE Message box, type this:
- In Application, type:
- In Topic, type:
- Click OK as needed to close this and the other windows you've opened.
- Highlight a group of files, right click, choose Adobe Batch Print. The files print to the default Windows printer.